EVAR Hands-on Course including techniques for vascular access and closure
November 8-9, 2018 at Basle University. This two day EVAR hands-on course aims to teach standard EVAR procedures, which will be practised using real-life EVAR grafts and sophisticated simulators. The course has accreditation of the DGG for the training in endovascular surgery (14 CME Credits).
- Discussion of anatomic requirements for standard EVAR
- Aneurysm sizing on dedicated EVAR planning software
- Case planning and discussion of merits of different stentgraft models
- Practical work on the Vascular International flow models
- Deployment of real-life stent-grafts from several manufacturers
- Cannulation and placement of contralateral limb
- Crossover manoeuvre, through-and-through wire technique
- Vascular closure of percutaneous large calibre (>12 French) access
- Vascular surgeons
- interventional radiologists
- interventionally active angiologists.
Location – Map
Registration and payment
Your application will be confirmed by email with an invoice attached. With online-registration, you will have the opportunity for immediate payment via Paypal (=all major credit cards), and immediate definitive course confirmation.
Please transfer the payment within 10 days, otherwise the provisional reserved space is released.
The number of participants is limited for technical reasons. Registrations will be confirmed by email upon arrival of the payment (first come first served).
Cancellation: Replacements will be accepted, please communicate immediately.
Any Questions? Please contact VASCULAR INTERNATIONAL per email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone +41 41 610 54 34. Thank you.